The course is of international standard and will be a certificate course registered with the Equine & Equestrian Grading Council of South Africa.
The cost of the whole course, transport, accommodation and meals is €3500,
The facilities can accommodate 10 students per course only.
What is included and what to expect.
- This is a four week course, Mondays to Fridays, over a period of 26 days in Swellendam.
- The cost for the 4 weeks program is €3500.00 including transport costs: of flight from Heathrow or Gatwick airport/ UK to Cape Town Airport South Africa, Pick up at Cape Town airport and transfer from Cape Town to Swellendam and back to Cape Town is included, other arrivals from Europe /Canada and USA as per arrangement with our agents.
- Accommodation is provided at our Lodge in shared accommodation for two students per room en-suite. Upgrades for a private room at additional cost.
- All meals are include; breakfast at the Lodge, lunch at the stable yard and lecture facility and dinner served at the Lodge.
- Course material and books.
- A sim card for your cell phone to use in South Africa.
Accommodation will be allocated in twin en-suite rooms or twin cabins sharing and will be as availability allows.
Meals: Breakfast will be served at the backpackers in the mornings before they take their short walk to the stables. Lunch in the mountain cabin lecture facility. Dinner will be served at the backpackers. The day will start at 08h30 for breakfast and at the stables at 09h30.
Weekends are free for the students. They can choose to stay or travel to surrounding places of interest on the Garden Route or into the Little Karoo. Weekend excursions is for own cost. Accommodation meals and transport, Day trips and transport can be arranged from the lodge. Meals will be provided at the lodge to students staying over weekends as normal.